I come from an EEE country

I come from an EEE country or Switzerland

I am registering for the 1st year of a Degree

  • I have followed the Post-Bac Admissions procedure: 

       Je m'inscris


  • I hold the qualifications required to register for higher education in my country

      Je me pré-inscris


I do not fall within the above 2 cases; I should contact the relevant academic department


I am registering for other training

I have received either:

  • Authorisation to sign up for the course I am applying for, or
  • The qualifications necessary to sign up

      Je me pré-inscris



Otherwise I will directly contact the relevant academic department.